FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, most providers provide an app for the participation at the online courses.
- It depends on each provider; Coursera and Udemy offer online courses in many different languages.
- The business model of the providers is different. Some providers charge the online course participation itself, other providers charge only the certificate after course completion.
- It depends on the provider and of your goal. Check the prices and plans of the different providers.
- It depends on each provider. E.g. Lecturio offers no certificates, Udemy offers a confirmation of participation in a course and Coursera offers valuable certificates after successful course completion.
- Coursera offers financial aid to encourage students to participate at the MOOC.