Who we are
Apps-for-learning.com is your Online Courses Guide Africa. We present news and views about e-learning, m-learning and online courses for and from Africans. Our main goal is to identify the key e-learning topics and to offer answers to solve current issues.
Each month, about 10,000 new and returning visitors rely on our expertise. The main audience are students or teachers, but for sure, everybody else interested in e-learning is welcome.
Our vision is to enable each visitor to boost his personal skills, wherever and whenever, online.
We welcome guest and sponsored posts in order to offer solutions and in-depth analyses to our visitors.
In order to keep a high quality level we charge a fee for each guest post (sponsored post). The fee depends on the piece submitted (length, quality, etc) and will be agreed together, but the standard fee are 50 Euro.
The aim is to create a win-win situation for both of us.
Please send the money to paypal.me/JensIschebeck
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of e-learning. While we tend to skew toward content about specific e-learning solutions, that’s not all we talk about. We’re also interested in publishing any topic that e-learning interested people care about.
What we want to have:
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing.
- How-to articles are very welcome
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of our News & Views section. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than three links to your website in the body of the post.
- Minimum of 700 words required
- At least one image required, provided by you
What we don’t want to have:
- We don’t accept press releases, native ads or too promotional content.
- No affiliate links and referral links are allowed.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email your article draft to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc
- Image files (with attribution)
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know when your article will be published. That process may take a couple of days.
We will send you the link to the published post and we expect from you that you share it on your social media accounts.
Send me a message about your post